| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hartford/ Bradley, Ct in July is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.4 °C (84.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 81mm (3.2in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 14:28 long and the longest day is 15:11 long with an average length of 14:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Hartford/ Bradley, Ct July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Hartford/ Bradley, Ct: