| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hartford/ Bradley, Ct in February is slightly cold at -2.5 °C (27.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.4 °C (36.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish. Just 82mm (3.2in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 9:58 long and the longest day is 11:06 long with an average length of 10:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Hartford/ Bradley, Ct February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Hartford/ Bradley, Ct: